Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not dead quite yet

+3
Andrew
Nick3069
Allosaurus571
7 posters

Go down

Not dead quite yet Empty Not dead quite yet

Post  Allosaurus571 Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:01 pm

Hey there y'all. Not sure if anyone will read this, but maybe someone will. I recently got back from deployment and figured I'd log on, and it amazed me to see people still joining, and still posting. As I type we have people on the site, and they aren't even bots, crazy. Well, I just wanted to first say thank you. When I first made this site, I never expected how large it would grow, I was 11 years old, and crazy enough, we actually sort of took off. Through the years the site grew, but so did we, and slowly most of forgot about this once great site to escape normal life, and talk to friends about dinosaurs. You guys are awesome, and helped me grow up. But now, this site is mostly dead, but not entirely. It's probably a long shot, and I don't really have a plan, but if there is anyone left out there, post here. I'll be checking back every few days. Maybe, just maybe, we could revive something. It doesn't have to be about JPOG, it can be whatever we want. Like I said, I don't quite have a plan. If it doesn't work, so be it. But who knows, maybe we can all bring this place back alive.
Fair winds and following seas my friends
-Joshua
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Not dead quite yet Empty Re: Not dead quite yet

Post  Nick3069 Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Considering that Modding Genesis is gone and the release of Jurassic Wold Evolution and the JPOG moding tools, I would have thought this place would be crowded, but apparently not. It's nice to see this site still exists though. Maybe a bit of publicity is all this place needs.
Nick3069
Nick3069
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:31 pm

Agreed man. I’ll see what I can do, I’m trying to contact Gopher, he was the hero behind the sites design, but I can do a little. Just gotta find the time and see if anyone else is willing to help out.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:44 pm

This is the first time I think I've logged on since 2015 and even then I hadn't said anything since several years prior. To be honest, I forgot this existed for a while.

Man, this was such a huge part of my childhood. I don't even own JPOG anymore. As I'm typing this I'm buying Jurassic World: Evolution. I never bought it because I wasn't a huge fan of the newer Jurassic World movies but I knew I was eventually going to and then it reminded me of all the mods, all the websites, all the skins, everything.

Hope you're all doing okay.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Yooooo evolution is so much fun!! I got it too!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Indiego Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:56 pm

New to this site but glad to see there is still activity out there for a classic game like JPOG.

Indiego
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:20 pm

Just logged in for the first time since 2012. But it's because I'm looking for something. Belated Welcome Back from deployment!
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:42 pm

I occasionally log back in here to check for activity. I'm about a year and something late, but welcome back allo.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aviero Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:23 pm

I've been playing JPOG on and off since about 08 I played it since before I knew how to read. (I would just try to get the gist from the VOs.) It's been so long since I played it but I was just getting back into it as I remember people talking about how easy it is to make little changes to it, Just not even an hour ago I was trying to figure out how to change the goat sound effects, which is how I stumbled on this forum. I have registered on this day, as to do my part in this revival. also thanks for your service, Allo what is your job in the navy (I assume from your pfp)

Aviero
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:24 pm

Whew, deployment took a bit. I'm a Nuke, I work on Nuclear Reactors onboard Aircraft Carriers. I did just get moved to Guam to help repair Submarines though, so I guess my job is changing a tad bit, lol
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down